Guidance to entering (schools only):
Are you a supplier? Click here to apply or to find out how to get involved!
- Decide which award or awards you would like to enter. You can find out more about the categories here.
- Request an application using the form below.
- Complete the application form explaining:
- The background of the project (the intention of the project, what you wanted to achieve, what problems you faced and anything else you feel will be valuable to your submission.
- What savings/benefits have been identified.
- Why you believe you/your school should win the award.
NB: Your application should relate to a project taking place or completed between 1st January 2015 and 31st December 2015. If you want to enter for more than one award, you will need to complete a form for each entry.
- Once you are happy that you’ve given all the information required, please submit your entry. Entries must be received by midday on 1st April 2016.
- Don't forget to book your tickets for the award ceremony on Thursday 16th June!
Need some help with your submission?
- Download our free '6 Secrets to a Successful Award Submission' to help you write your own submission
- Alternatively, get in touch with us and we can write your entry for you FREE OF CHARGE, all we need from you is 10 minutes of your time over the phone!
Our Next Award Ceremony
Thursday 23rd June 2016
Get our Free Guide
Never miss out on an award again with our amazing, FREE guide
'The 6 Secrets to a Successful Award Submission'. Simply enter your details below to download yours now.